Registration Closed - Time to Squad Up - HVO Farm Youth Camp!
Time & Location
About the Event
HVO CAMP is Best suited for kiddos 8 – 13 years of age.
Hands on old-fashioned hands on learning, playing, creating and exploration camp.
HVO Supplies: Goat Squad Camp T-Shirt & Water Bottle
Camper Supplies: Play clothes, Sunscreen, Bug spray, Sneakers/Boots, Water Shoes (will be doing science exploration in the creek), waiver, sunglasses, sling sack, hat, other personal supplies your child may need.
*Rain or shine camp event. Please no open toe shoes, sandals or flip flops. Laced up boots would be great!
Three days of varying themes! Join us for 1, 2 or all 3 Camp Days!
HVO Camp Tentative Schedule:
Check In: 8:45am
Make or Take Session
Tour & Explore Session
Each Day will include a farm inspired snack!
- DAY 1 – FARM IT day Farm History & Hayride – It will be BERRY fun!
- DAY 2 – W.W.E. day – WATER-WIND-EARTH; Let’s Get Growing!
- Day 3 – BEE Aware – What’s the ECO Buzz?
Camp Details and Terms of enrollment in the Hidden Valley Orchards Camp Program:
- I grant permission for my child to participate in the Hidden Valley Orchards Camp Summer Camp Session.
- I give permission for Hidden Valley Orchards to release of the camper’s photograph to be used as promotional material for Hidden Valley Orchards camp series.
- Camp session begins at 9:00am to conclude at 12:00pm each day; please arrive at 8:45am to be prepared for the day’s session and request that pick up is at 11:50am with a brief Farm & Tell overview of the day.
- Camp fee must be paid in full at registration.
- There will not be a reduction in fees for a camper that misses a day, arrives late or leaves early from the day/session.
- In the event you must cancel your reservation for camp a full refund will be granted if you provide two weeks written notice.
- Weather and Farm appropriate clothing; boots and close-toed shoes.
- Sunscreen and bug-spray applied prior to arrival and send for reapplication by the camper.
- Farm Fresh snack will be prepared onsite.
- Signed Release of Liability Waiver (which will be emailed upon registration processing)
- There is a multi-day/sibling discount. SQUADUP
- ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL: email@example.com
- DAY 1 CAMP - JULY 16th$30$300$0
- DAY 2 CAMP - JULY 17th$30$300$0
- DAY 3 CAMP - JULY 18th$30$300$0