OCTOBER AT HVO
THURSDAY - 12P-9PM • FRIDAY - 12PM-9PM • SATURDAY - 10AM-9PM • SUNDAY - 10AM-7PM
Food and Drinks:
Things to do on Farm:
Seasonally Inspired Bakery Goodies, Apple Cider Slushies, Fall Pantry Fillers & Fall decor!
The HVO Fall Menu:
Now serving some hearty fall flavors now that the temps are dropping!
The Coop Ice Cream Barn:
Apple Cider Donut Sundaes
Apple Cider Slush Swirl
Apple Cider Slushies
Hot Apple Cider Cups
The Crate Room:
Apple Cider Fall ‘Crop-Tails’
Hard Ciders on Tap!
Apple Tent :
Open Saturdays -Sundays
(No U-pick Apples)
$2 - per pound
HVO Pumpkin Patch:
Open Thursdays-Fridays 12pm-4pm
& Saturdays -Sundays 10pm-4pm
TWO LARGE PATCHES FOR PICKING!
You can pay cash at Red Shed
or Via Cash or Card at any retail register.
Bring your wagons for pumpkin hauling!
$4 - Pie Pumpkins
$6 - Jacks med/large
$10 - Two Arm Haulers
Also check out our upcoming events for Fall
• Walk about on a stroller, wagon and wheelchair friendly path.
• Take pics at the HVO Covered Bridge or Waterfall!
• Live Music throughout the weekend!
• Tote'n Goats on select dates!
FOR THE LITTLES...
• Kiddos Play Area - Free Play
• I-Spy Walk Abouts - take a pic of the map & clues in the info box next to the Market door then head out on an adventure!
• Hooter Hunt - Little owls hidden in plain site on farm!
• Kiddie Kite Flying (BYOK) in the Meadows!
• No admission to enter the farm. • Grounds close for walking - 1 hour prior to closing time. • If you plan on staying for some time, bring your 'camp' chairs to sit and enjoy the orchard!
• HVO grounds are dog friendly, we ask they are leashed and you pick up any deposits. Service animals welcome inside barn structures. • No smoking, tobacco use or vaping on the complex. Please no outside food and beverage; we have all the goodies you need here at HVO! • Mask protocol as per state of Ohio/county recommendations.
Soft Serve Ice Cream Shoppe
Thursday & Friday 3PM-9PM
HVO made Waffle Cones, Soft Serve Ice Cream, Fun Toppings & HVOh So Yummy Sundaes! Almost time to Slush It, Swirl It or Float It!
At the Crate Room You can enjoy HVO hard ciders along with rotating brews. The garage doors open to the most unique taproom experience. Come enjoy the Fall 'Crop-Tails' and take in the picturesque views.
Hidden Valley Orchards
HVO Market featuring
Pantry Staples & Bakery Eats
Monday-Wednesday - SERVICES & GROUNDS CLOSED
Thursday - Friday 12pm-9pm
(Food service concludes one hour before closing time.)
HVO APPLE TENT OPEN SAT/SUN beginning Sept 12th - early October 10AM-5:30PM
The Crate Room
full service taproom
Thursday - Friday 12pm-9pm
The COOP Ice Cream Barn
Soft-Serve ice cream Shoppe
Thursday & Friday 3pm-9pm
For over sixty years Hidden Valley Orchards has offered homegrown fruits, vegetables, seasonal U-Pick crops and fun activities at the farm in Lebanon, Ohio.
In early 2018 the Lane Family of Lebanon purchased the Hidden Valley Orchards farm complex. The Lane Family is excited to carry on the longstanding Hidden Valley traditions while expanding on the experiential component of the farm visit – creating a premier event venue destination and developing delicious and unique product for customers to enjoy.
Hidden Valley Orchards has set its sights on becoming your choice for an authentic farm experience and we look forward to your visit.